Saturday 8 March 2008

11,100 felt balls ....

.... arrived yesterday. So now my little old website is fully stocked again.


I've also had a fantastic selection of handmade felt sheets arrive - all 100% wool and I'll be getting the hand dyed silk strings next weekend. So, lots of lovely things for you to use in different projects.


Today I've been helping my little man make a mask of his favourite book character, so that he can take it into school on Monday to support World Book Day. Thank goodness he's only 5 and chose a Mr Men character - my drawing skills really aren't up to much !!

Tomorrow I shall be doing a 10 mile training walk to try and get myself ready for the Breast Cancer Moonwalk I'll be doing in May. For anyone who doesn't know, it's a walking marathon around London over night (hence the name Moonwalk). And this is going to sound really cheeky, but if anyone fancies sponsoring me with the money going to a really good charity / cause, I would be extremely grateful. If you think you'd like to sponsor me, please drop me an email.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Sarah x

Blooming Felt


No comments: