Sunday 23 March 2008

My ever first blog



Thought i would show this card, i decided for a change, as Mariahsoaps is up to date with orders until tomorrow, i got bored, went out and spent a fortune on card making stuff, it all adds up eh?

So what do you think? My youngest daughter is 8 years old and she loves art and crafts, she has decided to decoupage, so i have been showing her how to do, i have not got much patienct at all, but she is getting the hang of it.

Soap, here is a soap scroll, i made a few of these for a wedding, i have not made many of these, i love these scrolls.

4 comments:

Curvy Cards by a Curvy Woman said...

Loving the soap scroll and the card is FABBY! see you can do it

mariahsoaps said...

Awww bless and its thanks to you xxxxxxx

HBV said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
HBV said...

I'm loving the soap scroll, I am going to suggest it to my sister for her wedding.