Saturday 8 March 2008

cup cakes

Emma at JellyBelly*JellyBrain emailed me last night and linked me to this cupcake flickr group. (thanks jb) With over 1400 images in the group it took a while to look at all the lovely pics, and by the end I was totally cup caked out!!
_____
Anyway - here are just a few that caught my eye on the flickr group and also some of my lovely cupcakes that I've made over the past few months. >>>
___
Chocolate and Pink Vanilla Cupcakes - by sugar chic baby ~ These felt cupcakes actually look real!
cupcake softies - by paper & string ~ Loving those ribbons :)
And of course I had to link this ...
Cupcake Drawstring Gym Bag - by jellybelly*jellybrain ~ yummy!
Logo I designed and made for pinkfairycake.com
Em wearing a commission 'Charlotte' apron for me to take some photos

One of my personalised cupcake aprons available at pinkfairycake
___
Right I'm off to add my cupcake pics to the flickr group now :)
Sam/incywincy.

No comments: