Wednesday 27 February 2008

As promised...

....my first contribution to this fab Craftzone blog. I am very happy to be asked to contribute. I have been painting canvases for a couple of years now after leaving my job as a textile designer to stay at home with my children. It has turned from being a hobby to a small business although it is always a pleasure to paint up a new idea. My business, Colourart allows me to do what I like best, picking up on trends, then sketching up ideas and putting paint to canvas. This is a page from my sketch book (left) with my nursery artwork in mind. This page is very colourful and it helped when coming up with colours and ideas for my Fairy, Flower and Bee canvas (right)

Thanks for looking at our collective craft blog.

Amanda - Colourart

xx

1 comment:

Kate Francis said...

Gorgeous work Amanda, thanks for giving us a look.