Tuesday 26 February 2008

Back to Front

Hello from me, and thanks for inviting me to blog on craftzone. I thought I would start by posting one of the cards I made today. I thought I was doing so well until I finished the card and realised I had made it back to front, which is great if your left handed. Which I am NOT! OH well it will add to my catalogue of disasters. I've also yet to discover the best way to take photos of the cards I make because they never seem to look quite as nice in a photo than in real time...... answers on a postcards please.........

1 comment:

Sam Gillespie said...

Great post Curvy - That's the sort of thing I'd do!!
Have a look at Samm's blog below for some ideas...
http://samm-l.blogspot.com/
I think if you just keep it simple on a white background they'll look great.

I'm never happy with my pics either!