Tuesday 26 February 2008

Hello from incywincy

Very happy to be part of this craftzone blog. It's been a crazy few days trying to set it all up, but it looks fab - well done to all our mumszone bloggers.
___
I'm just going to post a pic of my cushions for my first post and tell you about our craftzone flickr group.

Personalised Cushions ~ Check my blog for more incywincy crafts and pics.
________
CZ - We have set up a flickr group which is already full of great images. There are 3 sets to show all our different crafts

~ beads & glass - jewellery, beading and glass work
~ soft & scented - textiles, felting, candles, soaps etc
~ Paper, paint & fimo - Cards, paintings, paper crafts & fimo!

Please have a look and feel free to add any comments ~ *and don't forget to add us as a contact* :)
____
TTFN
Sam/incywincy. x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Another blog added to my favourites - Thanks Incy.