Tuesday 26 February 2008

Cards and Stuff


Hello crafters, Vonnie here!

I'm really pleased to have been invited to contribute to this fabby bloggy thingy! I love making cards, I make them purely for personal use, have never sold or attempted to sell anything. Wouldn't know where to start actually! I've dabbled in decoupage, played with peel-offs and enjoyed embellishments for just over a year now and am always keen to try out new stuff. I learnt to do some origami after going on holiday to Tokyo last year and have used a few bits on my cards which I've been really happy with.

The one thing I find difficulty with is cards for boys and men and I have yet to find anything to really inspire me. I am sitting here right now racking my brain as I have to make a card for a 13 year old boy - I have until tomorrow afternoon so any ideas would be welcome!

Well I think I've bored you enough, so thanks once again for inviting me to share this exciting project.

Von
XXX

No comments: